022 – Babies & Sleep with Ingrid Prueher
Ingrid Y. Prueher has been working in the wellness field for over ten years. Her passion for this field began with the launch of her company, Ingrid Baby Sleep Whisperer where she offers holistic and bilingual Paediatric and Adult Sleep Coaching services. She has dedicated her life to transforming the lives of sleep-deprived families by utilising holistic methods to create happy, healthy, and blissfully sleeping homes. As a former Wall Street research analyst, Ingrid found her true passion when she became a parent. After the birth of her first son, she used her love of data and research to find holistic tools that would improve the health of her family. This process led her life-changing journey to become a certified sleep consultant, aromatherapist, holistic health coach, Level IV medical intuitive for Healers Who Share, lactation consultant, and Yoga Nidra teacher.
Ingrid‘s sleep philosophy and holistic approach have led to speaking engagements, workshops, and classes for the brands, Giorgio Armani, Guardian, New York Road Runners, and BEDGEAR. Ingrid is the host of Parents.com “Baby Sleep 911” Web TV Series and the sleep expert for Fox & Friends and Amazon. Her expert advice has been featured in national media outlets such as Health Magazine, Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Fox News, CBS, and American Baby.
In this episode, we dive into:
“Babies, Children & Sleep”
- How did Ingrid become this Baby Sleep Whisperer?
- So many parents say that they need help with their baby’s sleep. Obviously their rhythm is different. Is it at all tied to the time they were born? Do babies need to be cradled or allowed to self soothe?
- Parents can feel devastated to force self soothing. A common confusion among many new parents is the choice between running to their baby as soon as they cry or training them to wait. How can they find the balance?
- What are the biggest bedtime blunders made by parents?
- Circadian rhythms are set so early. Often times, parents switching on a bright light in the middle of the night if their baby wakes up. Does light babies are exposed to at night impact circadian rhythms all their life?
- What are the emotional reasons behind why some mommies struggle with trying to sleep train their babies?
- How can new parents become the baby sleep whisperer for their kids? What is the best way to set up a routine for children which can support great sleep?
- There are almost 100 million people with diagnosed sleep disorders today. What do you feel is the biggest root cause of poor sleep today?
- If sleep is the new medicine, then …………
For more on Ingrid, you can follow her:
-For more on Deepa:
? Get her newsletter on every vitamin and mineral and see what it does in your body:https://phytothrive.com
Get All Her Free Guides:
? Phytonutrient Power: https://phytothrive.com/food-spirit/
? Beginner’s Guide To Functional Nutrition: https://phytothrive.com/about/
? Website: https://phytothrive.com
?YourStory Articles: https://yourstory.com/author/deepakannan
To work with Deepa:
?Write to [email protected]
?Write to [email protected]