031 – Disordered Eating, Blood Sugar Imbalance, Adrenal Fatigue & Sleep
Mindy Gorman-Plutzer brings 25 years of experience to her private practice as a Certified Functional Nutrition and Lifestyle Practitioner and Eating Psychology Coach.
Mindy’s life experience and training inspired her to create a framework that combines functional nutrition, positive psychology, and mind/body science; introducing a compassionate resolution to physical and emotional challenges resulting from chronic and complex health issues, as they relate to Eating Disorders.
She’s the author of The Freedom Promise: 7 Steps To Stop Fearing What Food Will Do To You and Start Embracing What It Can Do For You.
- What do we need to know about low calorie diets?
- What is disordered eating? What is at the root of these unhealthy eating and lifestyle patterns? How can we all display some of these patterns without realising that we do?
- How does disordered eating impact your body physiologically? What happens to your blood sugar and insulin? What are the symptoms of blood sugar imbalance?
- How does this blood sugar irregularity impact adrenal function and insulin resistance?
- How does this vicious loop of blood disordered eating, blood sugar imbalance and adrenal dysfunction subsequently play a role in the quality of sleep?
- What are the steps in the journey back to restorative eating and better sleep?
- In all Mindy’s years working with disordered eating, what has she found to be the most profound intervention?
For more on Mindy Gorman Plutzer you can follow her:
Video Series: https://thefreedompromise.com/videoseries/
Functional Nutrition and Eating Psychology Coaching:
-For more on Deepa:
Deepa is a Yoga therapist for over two decades and a Functional Nutritionist for five. She brings together her experience in therapeutic & transformational yoga and deep learning in nutrition based on the principles of functional medicine to her practice Phytothrive. The focus has been on merging together the deep science of the functional world with the deep symbolism of ancient wisdom. She has a masterful understanding of the human anatomy with cohesive understanding of physiology to offer what can be classified as true bio-individual mind, body & spirit nutrition. Having a son with a rare adrenal condition gave her a deep insight into the working of the adrenals and the stress response, as it relates to all health and sleep.
Her articles have been shared by Dr Mark Hyman, MD, a 13 times NY Times Bestselling Author twice. She also gave the opening speech on Health Hacks at Amazon Web Services & YourStory HeathTech 2019 to heads of healthcare start-ups in India. Deepa has twenty years of experience in wellness, where she has focus on sleep nutrition, women’s health, detoxification, skin health and adrenal function. She is in the YourStory100 Digital Influencers Of 2020.
💎 Get her newsletter on every vitamin and mineral and see what it does in your body: https://phytothrive.com
Get All Her Free Guides:
💎 Phytonutrient Power: https://phytothrive.com/food-spirit/
💎 Beginner’s Guide To Functional Nutrition: https://phytothrive.com/about/
💎 Website: https://phytothrive.com
💎YourStory Articles: https://yourstory.com/author/deepakannan
💎YourStory 100 Digital Influencers 2020: https://yourstory.com/2020/12/yourstory-100-digital-influencers-2020
To work with Deepa:
💎Write to: [email protected]
💎Write to: [email protected]