035 – Airway Health & Sleep with Julia Worrall
There is good reason why Julia Worrall (aka The Sleep RN) is asked to speak at conferences, high-level meetings, and be interviewed for popular medical podcasts all over the world: this highly sought-after expert in sleep and airway health has quickly risen to the top of her field by connecting what was once thought to be disconnected. The result has changed lives and revolutionised medical practices around the world.
As a passionate Airway Advocate and mentor, Ms. Worrall continues to march forward on her mission to drive innovation research, proclaiming the importance of treating sleep to manage–or better yet, prevent disease by creating area-specific education, testing, and treatment options for unique populations.
“Sleep and Airway Health”
- Julia is a highly sought-after expert in sleep and airway health and has quickly risen to the top of her field. What brought her towards this field of expertise?
- What is airway health?
- Julia speaks about the face as the conduit for good sleep. What does that mean?
- How does pregnancy impact airway health and how does the mother’s airway health impact the baby?
- How would someone know what is the status of their airway health?
- What are the ways to recognise if you have challenges with airway health and sleep? Are there tools that you use to screen someone for airway health?
- How important is nasal breathing compared to how dangerous mouth breathing can be? What does mouth breathing trigger in your physiology? What are the benefits of conscious nasal breathing?
- How might you get better sleep once you have understood your airway health?
For more on Julia Worrall you can follow her:
-For more on Deepa:
Deepa is a Yoga therapist for over two decades and a Functional Nutritionist for five. She brings together her experience in therapeutic & transformational yoga and deep learning in nutrition based on the principles of functional medicine to her practice Phytothrive. The focus has been on merging together the deep science of the functional world with the deep symbolism of ancient wisdom. She has a masterful understanding of the human anatomy with cohesive understanding of physiology to offer what can be classified as true bio-individual mind, body & spirit nutrition. Having a son with a rare adrenal condition gave her a deep insight into the working of the adrenals and the stress response, as it relates to all health and sleep.
Her articles have been shared by Dr Mark Hyman, MD, a 13 times NY Times Bestselling Author twice. She also gave the opening speech on Health Hacks at Amazon Web Services & YourStory HeathTech 2019 to heads of healthcare start-ups in India. Deepa has twenty years of experience in wellness, where she has focus on sleep nutrition, women’s health, detoxification, skin health and adrenal function. She is in the YourStory100 Digital Influencers Of 2020.
💎 Get her newsletter on every vitamin and mineral and see what it does in your body: https://phytothrive.com
Get All Her Free Guides:
💎 Phytonutrient Power: https://phytothrive.com/food-spirit/
💎 Beginner’s Guide To Functional Nutrition: https://phytothrive.com/about/
💎 Website: https://phytothrive.com
💎YourStory Articles: https://yourstory.com/author/deepakannan
💎YourStory 100 Digital Influencers 2020: https://yourstory.com/2020/12/yourstory-100-digital-influencers-2020
To work with Deepa:
💎Write to: [email protected]
💎Write to: [email protected]