040 – Circadian Rhythm & Endocrine Function with Dr Joshua Rosenthal, M.D.
Joshua Rosenthal MD is board certified Holistic Sleep Specialist as well as Interventional Thyroidologist. His quest for having ultimate health through sleep has brought him to study light, quantum physics, mitochondrial dynamics, epigenetics and circadian biology to fully understand how to create optimal health with biophysics. Working within this framework, has opened up new ways of healing that were not part of his medical training, but are highly important and effective for recreating wellness.
- How did Dr Rosenthal decide to focus on sleep medicine, thyroid health and circadian rhythms?
- What is the connection Dr Rosenthal noticed between circadian rhythms and endocrine function? How is your circadian rhythm connected to all your symptoms and conditions?
- What does Dr Rosenthal believe about the very popular sleep chronotypes?
- Does Dr Rosenthal advice Melatonin? Does he feel that it is the cure all as is popularly believed? How does yin yang play into it? Is there a right melatonin dose?
- How can you stay balanced between blue light and red light on your retina? Can blue light toxicity increase inflammation?
- Can a light box help?
- What is the link between blue light and your food choices?
- What is the link between thyroid health, sleep and circadian rhythm? How is this different for men and women?
- What should you do regarding blue and red light correctly to support thyroid health?
- How can you assess your specific requirement for sunlight? What do you need to know about your skin and the connection to circadian rhythm?
- What are Dr Rosenthal’s advice for healthy endocrine function?
- What must you do to protect your child and endocrine function while education stays virtual?
For more on Joshua Rosenthal you can follow him:
-For more on Deepa:
Deepa is a Yoga therapist for over two decades and a Functional Nutritionist for five. She brings together her experience in therapeutic & transformational yoga and deep learning in nutrition based on the principles of functional medicine to her practice Phytothrive. The focus has been on merging together the deep science of the functional world with the deep symbolism of ancient wisdom. She has a masterful understanding of the human anatomy with cohesive understanding of physiology to offer what can be classified as true bio-individual mind, body & spirit nutrition. Having a son with a rare adrenal condition gave her a deep insight into the working of the adrenals and the stress response, as it relates to all health and sleep.
Her articles have been shared by Dr Mark Hyman, MD, a 13 times NY Times Bestselling Author twice. She also gave the opening speech on Health Hacks at Amazon Web Services & YourStory HeathTech 2019 to heads of healthcare start-ups in India. Deepa has twenty years of experience in wellness, where she has focus on sleep nutrition, women’s health, detoxification, skin health and adrenal function. She is in the YourStory100 Digital Influencers Of 2020.
? Get her newsletter on every vitamin and mineral and see what it does in your body: https://phytothrive.com
Get All Her Free Guides:
? Phytonutrient Power
? Beginner’s Guide To Functional Nutrition
? Website: https://phytothrive.com
?YourStory Articles: https://yourstory.com/author/deepakannan
?YourStory 100 Digital Influencers 2020: https://yourstory.com/2020/12/yourstory-100-digital-influencers-2020
To work with Deepa:
?Write to: [email protected]
?Write to: [email protected]