044 – Be A Sleep Detective With Suzie Senk
Suzie Senk is a Holistic Wellness Practitioner, Sleep Specialist, Speaker, Author and Mother. She offers integrative solutions to modern-day sleep challenges, and helps people of all ages get a better night’s sleep quickly and easily. She offers personalised, developmentally appropriate gentle sleep solutions for families with young children, and profound yet practical custom wellness programs for teens and adults.
Suzie is known for using her intuitive, empathic abilities and her depth of experience and knowledge to help her clients create powerful, heart centred, lasting changes in their sleep, health and outlook on life.
Suzie is frequently interviewed on countless topics related to Sleep and Health and is a passionate and uplifting speaker dedicated to helping others thrive on all levels. For Suzie, health is the cornerstone of a life worth living, and she has dedicated her career to helping others reclaim theirs. Suzie lives on the island of Kauai, HI with her family, and savours all of life’s precious moments ~ watching her sons grow, the sounds of the rain, and the taste of perfectly ripe fruit. It is Suzie’s mission to educate people about the importance of sleep for overall health and vitality and she offers free introductory consults to anyone in need of her help.
Suzie Senk, Sleep Detective
- Suzie’s passion for health on all levels led her to research and training in yoga, meditation, energetic/Chinese Medicine, infant mental health, sleep, fitness, sound and light therapy, transpersonal psychology, and philosophy of mind. Find out about her magical journey.
- What does Chinese Medicine say about sleep challenges?
- Is slowing down and being with nature something we should all explore as a lifestyle?
- If someone came to Suzie as the sleep detective, where would she begin to solve that mystery of poor sleep?
- Once you have started to understand this puzzle that it going on within the body which is making you lose sleep, what’s the next step?
- What are some specific frameworks or guidelines that Suzie uses to piece together someone’s sleep once again?
- What are Suzie’s favourite sleep meals and sleep nutrients?
- What would Suzie say is the single most potent sleep intervention?
For more on Suzie Senk you can follow her:
-For more on Deepa:
Deepa is a Yoga therapist for over two decades and a Functional Nutritionist for five. She brings together her experience in therapeutic & transformational yoga and deep learning in nutrition based on the principles of functional medicine to her practice Phytothrive. The focus has been on merging together the deep science of the functional world with the deep symbolism of ancient wisdom. She has a masterful understanding of the human anatomy with cohesive understanding of physiology to offer what can be classified as true bio-individual mind, body & spirit nutrition. Having a son with a rare adrenal condition gave her a deep insight into the working of the adrenals and the stress response, as it relates to all health and sleep.
Her articles have been shared by Dr Mark Hyman, MD, a 13 times NY Times Bestselling Author twice. She also gave the opening speech on Health Hacks at Amazon Web Services & YourStory HeathTech 2019 to heads of healthcare start-ups in India. Deepa has twenty years of experience in wellness, where she has focus on sleep nutrition, women’s health, detoxification, skin health and adrenal function. She is in the YourStory100 Digital Influencers Of 2020.
? Get her newsletter on every vitamin and mineral and see what it does in your body: https://phytothrive.com
Get All Her Free Guides:
? Phytonutrient Power
? Beginner’s Guide To Functional Nutrition
?YourStory Articles: https://yourstory.com/author/deepakannan
?YourStory 100 Digital Influencers 2020: https://yourstory.com/2020/12/yourstory-100-digital-influencers-2020
To work with Deepa:
?Write to: [email protected]
?Write to: [email protected]