052 – The Right Breath For Better Sleep With Elif Clarke, Breath Psychologist
Elif is a London-based certified Transformational Breath® facilitator, recently appointed as a Senior Trainer by leading breath work authority Dr. Judith Kravitz. Elif travels worldwide, providing inspirational workshops throughout Europe (Italy, France Spain, Norway, Hungary) and across the Atlantic to Costa Rica, Canada, United States, Brazil, and Guatemala. Alongside her international schedule Elif is the co-founder of the Big Breath Company and Elif Clarke The Breath Psychologist and runs an online practice for her effective one-to-one sessions via Skype, Zoom or FaceTime, which are accessible to everyone, from all corners of the globe.
Breath & Sleep
- Elif is a psychologist and Transformational Breath senior trainer. She tells us about this journey with breath.
- What are the signs of improper breathing?
- What was Elif’s journey with polio, depression, breath work and sleep?
- What was Elif and Deepa’s experience of breath work for 12 hours a day in the Himalayas?
- Are you breathing correctly and effectively?
- How do you retrain the body to breathe effectively with the right tools?
- What is the right posture and timing to relearn breath?
- What happens if you don’t breath well?
- How does Elif use mouth breathing therapeutically?
- What type of breath work is good for sleeping?
For more on Elif Clarke you can follow her:
-For more on Deepa:
Deepa is a Yoga therapist for over two decades and a Functional Nutritionist for five. She brings together her experience in therapeutic & transformational yoga and deep learning in nutrition based on the principles of functional medicine to her practice Phytothrive. The focus has been on merging together the deep science of the functional world with the deep symbolism of ancient wisdom. She has a masterful understanding of the human anatomy with cohesive understanding of physiology to offer what can be classified as true bio-individual mind, body & spirit nutrition. Having a son with a rare adrenal condition gave her a deep insight into the working of the adrenals and the stress response, as it relates to all health and sleep.
Her articles have been shared by Dr Mark Hyman, MD, a 13 times NY Times Bestselling Author twice. She also gave the opening speech on Health Hacks at Amazon Web Services & YourStory HeathTech 2019 to heads of healthcare start-ups in India. Deepa has twenty years of experience in wellness, where she has focus on sleep nutrition, women’s health, detoxification, skin health and adrenal function. She is in the YourStory100 Digital Influencers Of 2020.
💎 Website: https://phytothrive.com
💎YourStory Articles: https://yourstory.com/author/deepakannan
💎YourStory 100 Digital Influencers 2020: https://yourstory.com/2020/12/yourstory-100-digital-influencers-2020
To work with Deepa:
💎Write to: [email protected]
💎Write to: [email protected]