057 – DRESS for Health Success Protocol With Reed Davis, Founder, FDN
Reed Davis, Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner (HHP) and Certified Nutritional Therapist (CNT), is an expert in functional lab testing and holistic lifestyle medicine. He is the Founder of Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® (FDN) and the FDN Certification Course with over 3000 graduates in 50 countries. Reed served as the Health Director at a Wellness Center in Southern California for over 10 years and with over 10,000 clients is known as one of the most experienced clinicians in the world. Reed serves on the Advisory Board of the American Natural Wellness Coaches Board and the American Association of Natural Wellness Coaches. He lives in the US and when not teaching the FDN Certification Course and helping his graduates build their private practices, he is usually found gardening or riding motorcycles.
DRESS for Health Success Protocol
- Over 20 years ago, Reed recognised clients were caught in a “cycle of trial and error” and he committed himself to being the last person they needed to see. How was FDN born? What is this cycle of trial and error?
- What is metabolic chaos?
- What is the DRESS for Health Success Protocol?
- Why is R (Rest) so fundamental to our hormones and overall health?
- Can very specific metabolic chaos be root causes for insomnia?
- If you were able to pick up these roots in lab markers, what would be some of the ones that we would need to look at?
- What would Reed’s guidance be for someone struggling to wind down and rest in terms of dietary protocols?
- Beyond dietary interventions what would his other recommendations to improve rest be?
For more on Reed Davis, you can follow him:
-For more on Deepa:
Deepa is a Yoga therapist for over two decades and a Functional Nutritionist for five. She brings together her experience in therapeutic & transformational yoga and deep learning in nutrition based on the principles of functional medicine to her practice Phytothrive. The focus has been on merging together the deep science of the functional world with the deep symbolism of ancient wisdom. She has a masterful understanding of the human anatomy with cohesive understanding of physiology to offer what can be classified as true bio-individual mind, body & spirit nutrition. Having a son with a rare adrenal condition gave her a deep insight into the working of the adrenals and the stress response, as it relates to all health and sleep.
Her articles have been shared by Dr Mark Hyman, MD, a 13 times NY Times Bestselling Author twice. She also gave the opening speech on Health Hacks at Amazon Web Services & YourStory HeathTech 2019 to heads of healthcare start-ups in India. Deepa has twenty years of experience in wellness, where she has focus on sleep nutrition, women’s health, detoxification, skin health and adrenal function. She is in the YourStory100 Digital Influencers Of 2020.
? Get her newsletter on every vitamin and mineral and see what it does in your body: https://phytothrive.com
?YourStory Articles: https://yourstory.com/author/deepakannan
?YourStory 100 Digital Influencers 2020: https://yourstory.com/2020/12/yourstory-100-digital-influencers-2020
To work with Deepa:
?Write to: [email protected]
?Write to: [email protected]